UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update on PlayUO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Re: Update on PlayUO

Janus said:
I'm betting some will whine about EUO.

We cannot stop all cheating but we are obligated to stop what cheating we can.

The_Sandman

Wanderer

Ryan said:
No, thats not the attitude you need. You can do anything you put your mind to. Now if your going to LET people cheat thats anyother story MR GM abuser at IDOCS I hope u go to jail for a hate crime kid

Janus

Wanderer

Ryan said:

Just curious how many people on average used KUOC during primetime?

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Janus said:
Just curious how many people on average used KUOC during primetime?

We do profile client usage.

We do not share the data.

The_Sandman

Wanderer

Ryan said:
We do profile client usage.

We do not share the data.
Probably because the number is low and you don't wanna admit all the time krrios put into making the client really was a waste so here's your next best option instead of completely deleted kuoc (best idea) your going to try an altar it.. I bet its a complete failure but I do wish you the best of luck

Monoxide

Sorceror

the_sandman- said:
Probably because the number is low and you don't wanna admit all the time krrios put into making the client really was a waste so here's your next best option instead of completely deleted kuoc (best idea) your going to try an altar it.. I bet its a complete failure but I do wish you the best of luck
You're arguing with the dude who owns the server, shut up while you're still allowed to play it. lol

Edit: You're talking shit to the dude who owns the server.

The_Sandman

Wanderer

Monoxide said:
You're arguing with the dude who owns the server, shut up while you're still allowed to play it. lol

Edit: You're talking shit to the dude who owns the server.
your fucking dumb

Adian

Wanderer

I guess it's back to Razor when the block is complete -- that is, until the new version comes out. :)

Good decision. This is not the end of cheating, but you will cripple it doing this.

Monoxide

Sorceror

Adian said:
I guess it's back to Razor when the block is complete -- that is, until the new version comes out. :)

Good decision. This is not the end of cheating, but you will cripple it doing this.
Now the admins should make EUO forum accounts and match the IPs of people viewing their avatars with Hybrid players. It's bound to catch at least a few.

kdivers

Knight

i don't actually use any of the plug-ins or all this hoohaa that people are complaining about. i just like it because its smoother and it doesn't have the gay targeting shit that the normal UO client now has.

RoadKill LoC

Wanderer

I tried the client out, honestly I really disliked it. It was nice, the high resolution and the guardlines, that's all I really enjoyed about it. Razor on the other hand, I use that all the time (except when I was testing out PlayUO) What made PlayUO so "great" to people? I can do so much just using razor and voice chat, and if you wanted to be pretty lame running EUO in the background with some crazy pvp scripts (auto pouch, auto cure pot, auto TR, etc.. heck you can do some of those in razor too)

Status
Not open for further replies.