UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what i have seen from Hz

Polukranos

Traveler
the whole time i have seen Hz fight its not 1 Hz member its 5 chasing 1 guy i was chased by 1 of them and 2 more recalled in i went into a house and 5 of them crowded it could they not just make a fair fight for something? like do you really need 5v1 to just touch someone? if so then maybe you shouldnt be pvping im not saying this because im good at pvp im saying because im not but i was still chased by 3 Hz to just touch me.

Thats the only way people in hz can get a kill other than raiding brand new players spawns... Also billy sucks dick, hes all macros and abuses game mechanics such as efield, weaken spam macro,explode pot spam macro... There is no skill involved and anyone thay even says he is good is a fucking retard...

If you ever see him fight someone 1v1 he doesnt stay on screen for more than 3 seconds... Hz is a shitty mass recruit guild, nothing more

silvertiger

Knight
Hey, news flash: this is a gank game.

Find some friends or allies and you can gank, too.

I wonder how many posts have been dedicated to hz's gank squad. Kind of makes you wish some corrupt GM's didn't get booted. What happened to the Chinese and the Brazilians, anyways? It used to be nice to see a different sqaud roll in every time you spawn.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Thats the only way people in hz can get a kill other than raiding brand new players spawns... Also billy sucks dick, hes all macros and abuses game mechanics such as efield, weaken spam macro,explode pot spam macro... There is no skill involved and anyone thay even says he is good is a fucking retard...

If you ever see him fight someone 1v1 he doesnt stay on screen for more than 3 seconds... Hz is a shitty mass recruit guild, nothing more
Lol seriously? Abusing game mechanics cause he uses fieldss and pots? Don't blame any players for macros, blame the ones that let it come to this point.

Billly was still a good player on razor.

Billy was never a good player, sorry for your lack of judgement. He used easyuo with razor... abusing game mechanics, yeah... once fielded there is no way to get out with a weaken loop/explosion potion spam loop... EP/alchemy with 30+ dmg explodepots.. Get real dude... put him in a fucking duel pit and see what happens the dumbass dies in seconds.

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
Billy was never a good player, sorry for your lack of judgement. He used easyuo with razor... abusing game mechanics, yeah... once fielded there is no way to get out with a weaken loop/explosion potion spam loop... EP/alchemy with 30+ dmg explodepots.. Get real dude... put him in a fucking duel pit and see what happens the dumbass dies in seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I challenged little boy billy @CaptainNuke to a duel and he ran in his house, spouting off foul language like a scalded ape.

Billy wont ever accept your duel invite unless you are a 1day old player with the (young) tag written out beside your name.

Explo pots and efield wont help you there lad.