UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what i have seen from Hz

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
The only thing you can teach some one is how to offscreen and talk shit.
You Refuse to show Your Convo with mb but it fine people will think you are miserable anyway i think i will help you i see good potential inside of you I will teach you the Legendary Legolas IF

you call me Master Billy Archer i will wait for you answer today before 12:00 am

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
The only thing you can teach some one is how to offscreen and talk shit.
You Refuse to show Your Convo with mb but it fine people will think you are miserable anyway i think i will help you i see good potential inside of you My Disciple Will teach you the Legendary Alchemist Metal IF

you call me Master Billy Purple Pot i will wait for you answer today before 12:00 am

Ajani

Page
You Refuse to show Your Convo with mb but it fine people will think you are miserable anyway i think i will help you i see good potential inside of you My Disciple Will teach you the Legendary Alchemist Metal IF

you call me Master Billy Purple Pot i will wait for you answer today before 12:00 am
images (4).jpg

Billy is secretly in love with zulu. Hell , the little boy probably printed out a screenshot of Zulu's avatar and beats his little meat every night before bedtime.

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
Young Student Zulu

I Wont teach you the way Of the Pirate Kengo Samurai or Eagle Eyes Sniper or Crazy Alchemy

Both are false statements. Last time few times I even bothered attacking you solo you ran around circles healing spamming lolol cuz you can't do shit else and then you just vanish. Not to mention all the times to try fighting me leads to you giving up or flat out running away. No xfields involved your a super cunt like the rest of your guild running and house hiding.

You Refuse to show Your Convo with mb but it fine people will think you are miserable anyway i think i will help you i see good potential inside of you I will teach you the Legendary Kengo Samurai IF

you call me Master Billy Samurai i will wait for you answer today before 12:00 am

You Refuse to show Your Convo with mb but it fine people will think you are miserable anyway i think i will help you i see good potential inside of you I will teach you the Legendary Legolas IF

you call me Master Billy Archer i will wait for you answer today before 12:00 am

Last edited:
2 of those screenshots had other people on the screen.

1 of those had a player looping mafb, someone that probably helped you gank zulu down.