UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what i have seen from Hz

Billy is the same fuckin way. The little cocksucker can't stay on screen for more than 3 seconds or fight anyone without an xfield.
I know this, he sucks dick at the game.. He has everyone convinced that he is good because he cares too much about dying that he will literally off screen as soon as he sees someone load explosion.

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
I direct my post to newer players, don't take seriously what the former SAGA, VD, V and lolz say. They don't reflect the game because simply they are the biggest losers and now they became loud-mouths who come here to introduce important shard matters in misleading ways, whine about game mechanics, tell lies about other guilds, while other people play quietly. The former SIGA, VD, V and lolz can exist because "Losers" are a must-have thing in every environment. However to gain benefits and expand the shard's entertainment we should only listen to posts of victorious people. From my understanding both winners and those who are leeching fun are victorious. Don't be afraid because I am not. Here I introduce a few excellent personas who deserve for your attention: Billy, MB, Mbytes, Tanya and EOS.
Words of true wisdom from an adolescent polish, completely ignorant, nationalist who no doubt has a hard time not letting his in-game ego spill into his frustration of growing up in a country that no one gives two fucks about. Go get laid man - let it go.....

i told you focus more about your shitty gainz uo is not for you
First off nice explosion potion arrow arrow macro, that there proves my theory that all you do is macro spells. Second, anyone can take screenshots of someones corpse. Third 1v1 in pits or jhelom farms anytime for any amount of gold.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
First off nice explosion potion arrow arrow macro, that there proves my theory that all you do is macro spells. Second, anyone can take screenshots of someones corpse. Third 1v1 in pits or jhelom farms anytime for any amount of gold.
But not everyone can take on the chin the consequences of waging a propaganda war against Billy. You are not a man, you are his dog.

april0395

Sorceror
JENNIFER ANISTON

Oh, that saucy minx.

Slugworth

Squire
Sure is cute, beating your ass while you're trying to field me in useing conflags while I barely play, what happend every LoC tournament? you ate shit, let me know when you want to step back inside that Arena.

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
Sure is cute, beating your ass while you're trying to field me in useing conflags while I barely play, what happend every LoC tournament? you ate shit, let me know when you want to step back inside that Arena.

the sad part about you is you want people to remember you as the great pvper but no one give a shit about you you will live behind bile and paul shadow like a little insect you are just like zulu

Zulu trying to be Mb sad story but it true haha