UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what i have seen from Hz

Yah because you have been pvping so much lately?
If you can't adapt to demise PVP then why you still here. I die about 20x a day and idfc at all. Some deaths (not a lot) are 1v1s not saying I win just saying it's rare to get a 1v1 without gank. It's crazy, fighting all these dudes.. I bring one mistake to the field and I'm fucked every time rather it's an apple or I'm duel clienting and I'm lagging or not enough regs. PVP on this shard is hard anymore unless your an archer. Witch is 90% of the PVP here.

@Hellion-Demise agreed.

Try bringing your red to the gate and see how hard it is :p

Pvp nowadays is all about who has the more people on their side, and who's target share macro works more effectively.

It's not about killing a person 'fairly' anymore. 5 people roll on screen, kill a person and move on. You'll never see a guy say "stop! Let me 1v1 him." It'll never happen. I wish it would, but it wont.

Everyone goes for the kill, and everyone thinks of it as "to kill or be killed" , one of the two.

It's a hard world out their for demise pvpers. Especially for the people who really try to have fun, fight fairly, and keep shit civil.

Life on demise is like a garden, you gotta dig it.

Polukranos

Traveler
@Hellion-Demise agreed.

Pvp nowadays is all about who has the more people on their side, and who's target share macro works more effectively.

It's not about killing a person 'fairly' anymore. 5 people roll on screen, kill a person and move on. You'll never see a guy say "stop! Let me 1v1 him." It'll never happen. I wish it would, but it wont.

Everyone goes for the kill, and everyone thinks of it as "to kill or be killed" , one of the two.

It's a hard world out their for demise pvpers. Especially for the people who really try to have fun, fight fairly, and keep shit civil.

yo since you are here and i hide like you say come fight me i like to destroy no name like you
YALL need to shut up and if you want to do this then pm each other

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
the whole time i have seen Hz fight its not 1 Hz member its 5 chasing 1 guy i was chased by 1 of them and 2 more recalled in i went into a house and 5 of them crowded it could they not just make a fair fight for something? like do you really need 5v1 to just touch someone? if so then maybe you shouldnt be pvping im not saying this because im good at pvp im saying because im not but i was still chased by 3 Hz to just touch me.

Cute

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
@Hellion-Demise agreed.

I ask guildies to stop all the time if I have a fair 1v1 going.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
this whole shard is trash

I direct my post to newer players, don't take seriously what the former SAGA, VD, V and lolz say. They don't reflect the game because simply they are the biggest losers and now they became loud-mouths who come here to introduce important shard matters in misleading ways, whine about game mechanics, tell lies about other guilds, while other people play quietly. The former SIGA, VD, V and lolz can exist because "Losers" are a must-have thing in every environment. However to gain benefits and expand the shard's entertainment we should only listen to posts of victorious people. From my understanding both winners and those who are leeching fun are victorious. Don't be afraid because I am not. Here I introduce a few excellent personas who deserve for your attention: Billy, MB, Mbytes, Tanya and EOS.

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
I direct my post to newer players, don't take seriously what the former SAGA, VD, V and lolz say. They don't reflect the game because simply they are the biggest losers and now they became loud-mouths who come here to introduce important shard matters in misleading ways, whine about game mechanics, tell lies about other guilds, while other people play quietly. The former SIGA, VD, V and lolz can exist because "Losers" are a must-have thing in every environment. However to gain benefits and expand the shard's entertainment we should only listen to posts of victorious people. From my understanding both winners and those who are leeching fun are victorious. Don't be afraid because I am not. Here I introduce a few excellent personas who deserve for your attention: Billy, MB, Mbytes, Tanya and EOS.
Lol. Let me correct your statement cockpero. When SEGA was active and you were part of Hz. Please tell me you don't remember us smashing your face in the ground every day, at damn near every fight, every spawn, even remember taking a couple harrower from you sorry fucks. MB doesnt hold a candle to even the shittiest guilds without finding some douche bag way of gaining an advantage. Every Hz has a target share with all my character serial numbers for fuck sake. Not a single member of my guild uses that fuckin garbage.

zulu2401

Squire
Billy is the same fuckin way. The little cocksucker can't stay on screen for more than 3 seconds or fight anyone without an xfield.