UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what i have seen from Hz

Slugworth

Squire
the sad part about you is you want people to remember you as the great pvper but no one give a shit about you you will live behind bile and paul shadow like a little insect you are just like zulu

Zulu trying to be Mb sad story but it true haha

MB blows, when Paul and Bile was gone, how many LoC did I win? Oh that's right, everyone that I joined. As of right now, I could give two shits less about being awesome on Demise when it consists of holding a shitty macro down.

zulu2401

Squire
the sad part about you is you want people to remember you as the great pvper but no one give a shit about you you will live behind bile and paul shadow like a little insect you are just like zulu

Zulu trying to be Mb sad story but it true haha
Not true. Lol. I also don't need shitbags like you gagging on my manly parts while coming to my defense on forums. I bet you like it when he slides back in his recliner and spreads his legs for you right captainfag?

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
Not true. Lol. I also don't need shitbags like you gagging on my manly parts while coming to my defense on forums. I bet you like it when he slides back in his recliner and spreads his legs for you right captainfag?

not true lol i already destroyed you in the forum and ingame but do us a favor SEND all the convo you had with mb let everyone Lol at your pathetic life most of Hz know that you have mental issue

i dear you do it

Duel tournament billy? @CaptainNuke @captainfag
@captainpussy @captainbitch
@captainloser @captainscripter @captainfailure @captaincrybaby @captaindiesalot @captainpeckerwood @captainexcusemaker

zulu2401

Squire
not true lol i already destroyed you in the forum and ingame but do us a favor SEND all the convo you had with mb let everyone Lol at your pathetic life most of Hz know that you have mental issue

i dear you do it
Both are false statements. Last time few times I even bothered attacking you solo you ran around circles healing spamming lolol cuz you can't do shit else and then you just vanish. Not to mention all the times to try fighting me leads to you giving up or flat out running away. No xfields involved your a super cunt like the rest of your guild running and house hiding.

SgtSlaughter

Wanderer
I know of 2 pairs of these earrings, and do know for a fact they do exisit ;) their is also a pair with 8 hci 8 dci 10 di and 15 mace fighting ;) as well as some with mulitple resists... ;)

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
Both are false statements. Last time few times I even bothered attacking you solo you ran around circles healing spamming lolol cuz you can't do shit else and then you just vanish. Not to mention all the times to try fighting me leads to you giving up or flat out running away. No xfields involved your a super cunt like the rest of your guild running and house hiding.

You Refuse to show Your Convo with mb but it fine people will think you are miserable anyway i think i will help you i see good potential inside of you I will teach you the Legendary Kengo Samurai IF

you call me Master Billy Samurai i will wait for you answer today before 12:00 am

@Hellion-Demise agreed.

Try bringing your red to the gate and see how hard it is :p

Pvp nowadays is all about who has the more people on their side, and who's target share macro works more effectively.

It's not about killing a person 'fairly' anymore. 5 people roll on screen, kill a person and move on. You'll never see a guy say "stop! Let me 1v1 him." It'll never happen. I wish it would, but it wont.

Everyone goes for the kill, and everyone thinks of it as "to kill or be killed" , one of the two.

It's a hard world out their for demise pvpers. Especially for the people who really try to have fun, fight fairly, and keep shit civil.

Life on demise is like a garden, you gotta dig it.
When I finally get my pvp suit built(missing 2arties ) If I'm rolling around with people and we come up to one guy. I'd more than be willing to offer 1v1's. Unless it's a doucher lol