UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What its like to be staff on Hybrid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

What its like to be staff on Hybrid...

We have some great users... for this example, I will use the forum member "darthjesus".

Today I logged into my admin panel on topshards.com and was looking over how the site was working, and saw a great comment by a person named "longtime player" with an email address of "[email protected]".

The comment said, and I quote:

play here if u like GMs that go against there word, delete ppls shit randomly, and enter events with jacked characters to kill ppl for fun, great shard piss poor staff ruining it, two thumbs not only down, but in the ass of this lamer shard.

So I do some digging... pull up the IP Address, and sure as shit the player name is darthjesus.

Sure enough I pull up the IP Address here on the foums and its the same darthjesus that posts here. I decided after reading his bullshit comments there to figure out what kind of crap he's posted here.... of course these are his posts:

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/search.php?searchid=310042

.... look at all of the "reward items" he's selling/buying/trading. This guy is angry because he lost his Fallon kilt, (which should have never been given out in the first place) and is slandering UO Gamers on topshards.com.

So I took the liberty of adjusting his anonymous post, and letting everyone know which one is his. Feel free to read it over at:

http://www.topshards.com/comments_1.html

Down at the bottom you should feel free to add your own comment about our shard, and stop letting idiots make us look bad.

You can be angry that you lost items on the shard, but you should also be happy that we are taking stpes to ensure the longevity of this shard. Its either loose a few trammy bullshit items, or a shard wipe... so... you choose.

Thanks,
Ryan

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: What its like to be staff on Hybrid...

BUT YOU GET CHORU TO PROPOSE TO YOU.

MARRY ME RYAN!

R

Ryan

_Choru_ said:
BUT YOU GET CHORU TO PROPOSE TO YOU.

MARRY ME RYAN!

I R TAKEN.

Samara will pwn you.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Its OK, I'll just send Samara some more AA's, that will keep her occupied for a few hours, thats plenty time for me and you to hop to occlo and get wed.

By the way, I'm abit skint at the moment, so would you mind paying for the wedding?

Lots of Love,

Choru

Make me a new counsil member...You know you want to.....and Im fair and looterific.

When will your house fall.....I want a MAD rare now:)

Shard is great....Like I said on TopShards...Im hooked again....like me or not:)

Rev/Nap/Sam

Wanderer
THe biggest problem..is people are taking this to seriously.. UO is ment for fun...have fun.. This shard is free and we have to thank the staff for this.. You lose something oh well least its not like OSI where youve had to pay to get it.. Stop whining and slamming a shard cause your free item disappeared..Ive been here almost a yr and the only problem I ever had was the gankers in the RP community saying RPing is for fags..but life lives on and we all got past that.. Not like we went and burned someone for it

Valentino

Sorceror

speaking of fun, Ryan you need to get on your SL character again. And this time DON'T GET OWNED. Haha. seriously though...get on him.

Its all good. I hardly ever get a free reward for being online at then time...go figure.......I buy or IDOC for them.

Less rares as possible is cool to me.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

there are allways dicks that cant stand to loosesome itmes in a freakin game...
and of course the most dicks are where the most people are... on the best shard
<3 UOGamers

There ya go ryan.. Least I could do since I do play here for free..

Yah know what else should go.. Those annoying ass statues.

Always here to support my favorite shard man. Im heeere for yah brothah!

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

You know there are other ways to express andger or hatred other than hurting someone else. I guess darthjesus didnt care.

Whatever happened to him? Any action taken against him?

Betty: Awsome avatar

Lorthic

Knight

Betty-Starburst said:
I think we should furthur decrease item count by deleting all japs.

And pastey white kids that have never touched a tit.

Elf

Sorceror

OH NOES! MY PIXEL CRACK IS GONE!11111111111111111

What a fucking moron.

Hah, classic. Tell him to go play WoW if he wants items.

Elf said:
OH NOES! MY PIXEL CRACK IS GONE!11111111111111111

What a fucking moron.

Hah, classic. Tell him to go play WoW if he wants items.

or tell him to go die. irl.

Elf

Sorceror

Betty-Starburst said:
I think we should furthur decrease item count by deleting all japs.

That's the dumbest, most ass-backwards, 1950's redneck comment I've heard since I've been back in Florida. "Japs". We're even not in that century anymore. Let's move on?

Status
Not open for further replies.