UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What its like to be staff on Hybrid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What its like to be staff on Hybrid...

TayM'real said:
OMFG Ryan that is hillarious..you so owned him..
so owned? gg ryan, u tracked my ip accross two websites to read something u could of read from uogs forums if they werent locked down like Dachau
it seems open expression is as feared here as in China

TayM'real said:
That guy is a jerkwad...his comments mean about as much as Ross Perot's
Just wanna personally thank you for gracing this thread with the infinite value of your post

Terron

Knight

darthjesus said:
Just wanna personally thank you for gracing this thread with the infinite value of your post

yours too honeycake

darthjesus said:
so owned? gg ryan, u tracked my ip accross two websites to read something u could of read from uogs forums if they werent locked down like Dachau

locked down like dachau..
well being that dachau is a tourist attraction now it seems as if the forums were quite open for incoming and outgoing traffic

Ehonda

Wanderer

lets piss them all off.....
come on everyone chant with me
SERVER WIPE.....SERVER WIPE......SERVER WIPE

Ehonda

Wanderer

ohh yeah i for got
anyone with a fallon kilt.... i will buy it

I dunno, I think people would get pissed off if the shard was wiped...but I think it would give the staff a much needed way to retweak item drops, what is dropped, the amount that's dropped etc etc, along with the MOB spawns. Because maybe then they could get it to the point where item wipes in the future would not be needed to keep the item count low...they could hopefully do that with the item drops.

UnderWaterman said:
locked down like dachau..
well being that dachau is a tourist attraction now it seems as if the forums were quite open for incoming and outgoing traffic
so blinded by your will to flame that even my simple metaphor eludes you?

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator

darthjesus said:

If you're so unhappy about the server (enough so to use a fake name and bash the shard), then do us all a favour and leave. Simple as that.

ZachM1

Sorceror

Actually he has two comments on the topshards listing for it. His first comment says this.

ehren said:
been playing here almost a year now, cant imagine any other shard coming close, many seer run events, great staff, great community, working factions, this shard will definately rock ur sox!!

He obviously doesnt hate the shard, as hes stuck around that long. I know just about everyone playing here has some across something they feel could be improved upon, and alot of them voice their opinions on it. Its really nice that darthjesus was singled out via the news section for his comment when there are plenty of similar things being posted right on these forums.

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator

"gj douche bag now read my post and then try to flame" - was the response I recieved via reputation system from darthjesus

I really don't understand what you're problem is. You're spending you're own time on a shard you seem to dislike. I suggested you just leave. There is no need for me to flame you as you've already made an idiot out of yourself.

darthjesus said:
so blinded by your will to flame that even my simple metaphor eludes you?

well it would be more of a metaphor if you were to compare these forums to dachau in the 1940's rather than just saying dachau

how about you learn engrish

Zach said:
Actually he has two comments on the topshards listing for it. His first comment says this.

He obviously doesnt hate the shard, as hes stuck around that long. I know just about everyone playing here has some across something they feel could be improved upon, and alot of them voice their opinions on it. Its really nice that darthjesus was singled out via the news section for his comment when there are plenty of similar things being posted right on these forums.

he wasnt posting on these forums.. it was on a different website

Mazer-187 said:
I really don't understand what you're problem is.
then stop right there, if u cant determine what "my problem" is why are u trying to prescribe a fix for it?
Mazer-187 said:
If you're so unhappy about the server (enough so to use a fake name and bash the shard), then do us all a favour and leave. Simple as that.

maybe thats why i said go read my post, if still dont get it, get tested for a learning disabillity

whats wrong with my enngrrrish?

The Borg

Wanderer

and...if anyone did a complete shard wipe i doubt anyone would bother playing on this shard. No offense, but that threat isn't exactly a good one. I agree with a portion of his post becuase 2 of my guildmates have had their houses deleted when they were recently refreshed (i.e. within less than 7 days). Just confused why all of this is happening, seems like they could give some warnning to people like they used to before they deleted illegal houses.

The Borg

Wanderer

Testamentx said:
Are you talking about at server wars? 3 a.m. Eastern time?

no, two of my guild members houses have been deleted in the past 4 weeks. I don't know why since they were refreshed within less than 7 days. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.