UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What its like to be staff on Hybrid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

Re: What its like to be staff on Hybrid...

psispaz said:
The quote feature is a good way to make your replies look alot longer without really addressing anything indepth.

The bet is irrelevant to the fact that dozens of unquestionably useless and over numbered mobiles walking around 23.5 / 7 in the depths of trinisc swamp and other areas with no live players to interact with does indeed cause un-needed server usage ...

These messed up spawners weren't in place 2 months ago, why all of a sudden have the spawners started doing this? Is there some crazy snake revolution taking place that we don't know about? I can understand that jungles are full of snakes and shit but to put that kind of realism into an area that probably gets 3% of the daily player traffic is kinda weird.

You obviously have NO understanding of the player range sensitive function in RunUO, or RunUO in general for that matter.

We do.

If such things as you speak about were an issue, we would be handling those things, however you're speaking out of your ass.

If a player does not go to these areas these mobiles are not used. You should do yourself a favor and learn what you're talking about the next time you try to make an invalid point.

I have already tried to explain this to you but you obviously dont get it. It's ok that you're not a RunUO developer like our entire team is, but please go back to playing the game rather than trying to sound like you know what you're talking about.

Your pitiful attempt to flame me goes recognized. Good day.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.