UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What this shard needs

susejmaster

Traveler
I'm just coming back since yesterday and holy fuck I might not keep playing due to these wands/blessed armor and valorite weapons...holy fuck. No risk/reward. Lost atleast 5 gear bags against 6-7 blues chasing me the only red.

The life of a murder is not an easy one, but I agree with ur statement.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
I'm just coming back since yesterday and holy fuck I might not keep playing due to these wands/blessed armor and valorite weapons...holy fuck. No risk/reward. Lost atleast 5 gear bags against 6-7 blues chasing me the only red.
In other words, you were crushed by someone wearing Hybrid plate, scampered to the forum to search up threads that contain people who agree about what an outrage it was and, galvanized by all of the other whiners, came here to post. Valorite weapons aren't even blessable anymore, lol. Too cute.

El Ugly 707

Traveler
Love it how everyone is sayin wipe the shard , saying they would give up their stuff , but when push comes to shove and you call them on their bs they refuse to take the first step and give me their stuff so they can be wiped clean as they wanted all along. :)

Vizeroth

Sorceror
They wouldn't stick around even if a wipe occurred. Most of these guys left even while Hybrid had a decent population. They'd probably play for a couple of weeks then quit for the same reasons they quit before.

MelodyTFA

Squire
Don't remeber who said it last but people should stop bitching on forums,log on and play instead. UO is about making your own fun there are Many things to do in the game, find something Do it. Action brings action.

amtothepm

Knight
I've been familiar with UOGamers since at least 2004. This shard has gone through many ups and downs. Now though, it's reached a low point. People don't want to play because playing is pointless. You can get your tamer and kill blood elemental all day, maybe make 500k. Or you can spend $1 for 2,000,000 gold. You can try to PvP but good luck finding anyone to kill. Another downside is that this place is pixelcracked out. Do we really need 500 different wearables that are all neon? Seriously, neon isn't that cool, go back to the 80s.

So what can be done?
I think whats best for everyone and the shard would be a near total shard wipe. Keep the characters, keep the pets. That's about it. Put purpose back in farming and put people back in the dungeons. Draw old players back by giving them a reason to play again.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
You watch your god damn mouth.
Haha. To be specific, the issue with IDOCs is the stock that they keep in circulation. Resources, gear, and anything else that has a function should decay with the house, while magic reindeer, pretty clothes, and other handouts should drop as normal, because they have no impact on the economy.

MelodyTFA

Squire
Haha. To be specific, the issue with IDOCs is the stock that they keep in circulation. Resources, gear, and anything else that has a function should decay with the house, while magic reindeer, pretty clothes, and other handouts should drop as normal, because they have no impact on the economy.

Like Stone tables should decay, craftable house add' ons etc, there are too many of that shit on shard already and a new player trying to make a crafter cant compete with my 18x18 full of stupid stone tables

Kingllama

Knight
In other words, you were crushed by someone wearing Hybrid plate, scampered to the forum to search up threads that contain people who agree about what an outrage it was and, galvanized by all of the other whiners, came here to post. Valorite weapons aren't even blessable anymore, lol. Too cute.
You mean many people wearing hyrbid plate? Do you even pvp?