UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A poll here should help too (Vet Rewards):

Should the veteran reward system be overhauled and rebuilt?

• Yes

Votes: 286 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 92 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Muzzy-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: A poll here should help too (Vet Rewards):

I'm sure 99% of the people who are against this idea have accounts that are under 6months old. This will of course hit them the hardest.

I wonder how many people would support this idea if all account ages were reset ;p

Console

Wanderer

my account isnt even 1 month old! and i votet "yes" i dont care about getting ethy as fast as possible because a bonded horse will do his job as well :)

Ajax

Lord

Console said:
my account isnt even 1 month old! and i votet "yes" i dont care about getting ethy as fast as possible because a bonded horse will do his job as well :)
+1

BPSacs

Wanderer

So if you choose to switch it are you just going to delete all vet rewards on the server than give us new options? And will our donation ethereals still be there?

Nephtyes

Sorceror

I liked the Idea of actually hued ethereals, me personally I use my ethereals for the convienence of them but I hate how they look. How about a vet reward that is a ethereal that looks like a real horse, Mare, Ect ect so that you can have a mount that is not see through but has the same set-up. That way long term vets could have a mount that looked like a mare without having to have taming on thier pvp char, or for a really long-term vet a pure mare looking mount. As for people waiting for 6 months for a ethereal just bond a mount its not hard then you have a mount to ride until six months. I see no disadvantage to waiting for 3 more months it will help the community, newb tamers will be able to sell mounts and res for a small 100gp fee.

I was a IDOC whore so I have tons of the rewards from falls. Being so, I never needed to click a reward. I just hope that my 1.6 year old accounts that never picked an item can do so and not be ran down to the same as a newber to the shard. If they do, its cool of course, change can be good and I don't own the shard or any of the 0's and 1's involved in it's making.

Oh ya....at a WPT Live event , when asked what Vall Fess means to the cameras....I gave a shout out to www.uogamers.com. Hope that was ok.

Countessa said:
Do it.

And might I suggest:
rather than receiving the reward, the reward should cost gold of a large sum. The reward being the availability of the item, not the item itself. This would limit the players with mass accounts from flooding the market with the new items and help retain their value.
In addition.......................this makes mad since. The reward account whores can't farm a million new items with the account and passwards like monkey/monkey. Peeps who have tried this or found out by mistake will understand what I've written.

Ministry

Wanderer

hey i got an even better compromise that will please both the new players and the vet players.

roll out this proposal as suggested but to make it fair for all the existing newer players add 3 months account age to EVERYONES accounts. by doing this any account that has been created before the vet system changes will still only be 3 months or less away from getting their first reward like the vet system is now. an extra 3 months on the vet accounts is really not a significant difference.

this way anyone who is playing here now will not be negatively effected by the vet system changes new and vet players will not notice any difference other than a bunch of new rewards to choose from. [e yea

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror

Ministry said:
hey i got an even better compromise that will please both the new players and the vet players.

roll out this proposal as suggested but to make it fair for all the existing newer players add 3 months account age to EVERYONES accounts. by doing this any account that has been created before the vet system changes will still only be 3 months or less away from getting their first reward like the vet system is now. an extra 3 months on the vet accounts is really not a significant difference.

this way anyone who is playing here now will not be negatively effected by the vet system changes new and vet players will not notice any difference other than a bunch of new rewards to choose from. [e yea

[e no

Ministry said:

DEFINITELY AGREE WITH THIS.

agamemnon

Wanderer

I honestly dont see how this would really change the value of vet rewards all that much.. I mean I can see the value going up to maybe 10-20k each, but honestly there would not be that much change. Make ethy mounts available every 1 year or possibly even 2.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

so....would a 1 year old account get 1 year worth of pts after the wipe? or would all accounts be starting from 0 months?

Enrique Shanaar said:
237 vs 76 :/
well obviously people that have decently old accounts are going to vote for, which is the majority of people on this shard...

K

Kitchen_

Sanguinarious said:
well obviously people that have decently old accounts are going to vote for, which is the majority of people on this shard...

majority wins ;/