UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

If you don't have 10 online

godofsoap

Wanderer
Re: If you don't have 10 online

Blake-hybrid;1743417 said:
Why gate out of Brit 3v3?

It was only 2 of us in brit, and because we didn't feel like fighting out numbered. More than 3 were at my house after as well.

Why act like you're good when you're not?

Why not tell people your character name?

These questions and more on 60 minutes.

Its good that Sinfall is in guild.. Now he can hold down the forum PvP with Jamie.. LOL

No but seriously guys, unless you pay 100 dollars to get your accounts unbanned for cheating and you still continue to cheat.. Your probably not going to be able to hang with us unless you have us outnumbered by at least 2-3, and that 2-3 people better know what the fuck their doing.

elohdee

Knight

Teh Money Shot;1743484 said:
Its good that Sinfall is in guild.. Now he can hold down the forum PvP with Jamie.. LOL

No but seriously guys, unless you pay 100 dollars to get your accounts unbanned for cheating and you still continue to cheat.. Your probably not going to be able to hang with us unless you have us outnumbered by at least 2-3, and that 2-3 people better know what the fuck their doing.

I'll fucking crush your face even numbers, get the fuck outa town.

elohdee

Knight

XxDRIVENxX;1743490 said:
thats a false statement...

No order but who the fuck you think you is nigga

ROFLEKRUSHED BEYOND BELIEF.

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

elohdee;1743500 said:
No order but who the fuck you think you is nigga

ROFLEKRUSHED BEYOND BELIEF.

Hey i can post them too, but ur right ours arent even numbers because you have roughly 8 with a bola mage and a bola tamer and we still won..

"who the fuck you think you is nigga

ROFLEKRUSHED BEYOND BELEIF."

My favorite is the one with boudica dieing completley offscreen.... lawl

elohdee

Knight

XxDRIVENxX;1743505 said:

Hey i can post them too, but ur right ours arent even numbers because you have roughly 8 with a bola mage and a bola tamer and we still won..

"who the fuck you think you is nigga

ROFLEKRUSHED BEYOND BELEIF."

My favorite is the one with boudica dieing completley offscreen.... lawl

UOG Number syndrome.

good screenshots.
one victory is usually important when you suck so much ;)

I will even number fight you and I guarantee you won't have anything to post ;)

godofsoap

Wanderer

But for serious we don't even have 10 people in our guild, so this thread is not made for us. :( <--- sad face.

elohdee

Knight

Lafable;1743515 said:
But for serious we don't even have 10 people in our guild, so this thread is not made for us. :( <--- sad face.

i think u mite wanna get a couple more to pick up the baddness of some sinfall kids

elohdee

Knight

Lafable;1743464 said:
It was only 2 of us in brit, and because we didn't feel like fighting out numbered. More than 3 were at my house after as well.

Why act like you're good when you're not?

Why not tell people your character name?

These questions and more on 60 minutes.

HES FUKING THAT RED SKIES KID

SAM 2.0

LIKE BADDER THAN SINFALL U KNO??

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

lol sorry, i would post old screenshots too but sadly i delete mine and dont have any couple month old ones like the ones u just posted.

And how is that uog number syndrome. look at the screenshots. U guys clearly have more than us, the only problem is that u guys died therefore lost members during the fight that ended with us killing sirs 4v2 b/c ur whole guild died....

Out of all the SS's el oh dee posts notice how many of the bars are orange..

Way to win UO. Do you guys even call targets?

btw Flipper quit like 4 months ago.. Don't you delete SS's? jesus..

elohdee

Knight

XxDRIVENxX;1743651 said:
lol sorry, i would post old screenshots too but sadly i delete mine and dont have any couple month old ones like the ones u just posted.

And how is that uog number syndrome. look at the screenshots. U guys clearly have more than us, the only problem is that u guys died therefore lost members during the fight that ended with us killing sirs 4v2 b/c ur whole guild died....

it was 6v4 not 8v4

ie uog syndrome

like i said any day even numbers i will roflestomp your face into oblivion

elohdee

Knight

Teh Money Shot;1743718 said:
Out of all the SS's el oh dee posts notice how many of the bars are orange..

Way to win UO. Do you guys even call targets?

btw Flipper quit like 4 months ago.. Don't you delete SS's? jesus..

Get out off my damn forum you lame excuse for a pvper.
Have Blair take you to hinds and practice UO.

Also you may want to note my screen shots are from setups of anyone you play with getting roflestomped beyond belief.
And no we don't call targets, we random drop, and you guys still die, that's how bad you are.