UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Problem with Reds in town.

Jaltos

Sorceror
Re: Problem with Reds in town.

Zach said:
Don't. Doing that will destroy half the players. I know being ganked by reds isn't fun, and I do not know what is it being red, but for god's sake, don't go putting restriction on your enemies!

There is 3 ways to win a battle:

Normal victory: where you punch their faces fair and square, using whatsoever strategy.
Traitorous victory: If you can't beat them, join'em!
Whiney victory: Trying to change rules for your benefits.

I prefer victory 1 and 2, and totally HATE number 3...

DaSniffuh

Wanderer

Addicted said:
It was pretty funny. I'm not saying Love is the worst pvper but he isn't the greatest either.

He dueled each of those guys and killed them. That was right after he won the rp Champion of Britania (not that that was hard, there was only what 4 people there?).

Whoa whoa whoa. Ok I was fine with this thread until this little post came up. This is what happened concerning the gank in town. Sniz was standing there getting tanked by some tank mage. Oblivion decides to bank all his shit and try to sync him in town. He didn't get whacked to our suprise because no one was around to call guards.

Secondly, Mr. Addicted, the rper only dueled sniz and won once out of three duels. first duel sniz beat him. Second duel took 20 minutes because the guy was a hally mage with a perfect hally and kept conc'ing sniz with fs preloaded until sniz ran out of regs to heal. Thrid duel ended by time expiration in which sniz had to log to go to bed and i left. I'm not sure if oblivion fought him or not. But he didn't "duel us all and owned us" sir. Especially when it was a tank mage with a perfect hally versus an alchy mage who couldn't use explos in the arena (sniz was a good sport about it, unlike you it seems). But hey, if you want a set-up i can hop on my tank with a perfect hally if you want =/ or even better do a field set-up =]. Not a flame war just setting things straight.

Annok

Wanderer

Wow.. I can't believe people are missing the most important advice for this guy..

Make a "Guards" macro.

Terron

Knight

Annok said:
Wow.. I can't believe people are missing the most important advice for this guy..

Make a "Guards" macro.
its actually pretty hilarious when someone has to type out GUARDS while under attack.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Terron said:
its actually pretty hilarious when someone has to type out GUARDS while under attack.

Its not as hard as it sounds. I can navigate with one hand on the mouse while masturbating and typing guards with the other.

Annok

Wanderer

hards!
gurds!
fuards!
nurds!
buards!

ahh f*ck it!

* you are dead *

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Well it looks like Xaelian stands alone in his complaint =/

DaSniffuh said:
Whoa whoa whoa. Ok I was fine with this thread until this little post came up. This is what happened concerning the gank in town. Sniz was standing there getting tanked by some tank mage. Oblivion decides to bank all his shit and try to sync him in town. He didn't get whacked to our suprise because no one was around to call guards.

Secondly, Mr. Addicted, the rper only dueled sniz and won once out of three duels. first duel sniz beat him. Second duel took 20 minutes because the guy was a hally mage with a perfect hally and kept conc'ing sniz with fs preloaded until sniz ran out of regs to heal. Thrid duel ended by time expiration in which sniz had to log to go to bed and i left. I'm not sure if oblivion fought him or not. But he didn't "duel us all and owned us" sir. Especially when it was a tank mage with a perfect hally versus an alchy mage who couldn't use explos in the arena (sniz was a good sport about it, unlike you it seems). But hey, if you want a set-up i can hop on my tank with a perfect hally if you want =/ or even better do a field set-up =]. Not a flame war just setting things straight.

lol

He was an RPer :\

Jaltos

Sorceror

Rambone said:
Well it looks like Xaelian stands alone in his complaint =/

Actually, yes it seems he is standing alone with his ideas, who(I just noticed that) are NOT at the right place. But anyway, who else would want to have no competition, no obstacles when playing? I like my games hard 'n stuff :p

XIQJX

Wanderer

Jaltos said:
Actually, yes it seems he is standing alone with his ideas, who(I just noticed that) are NOT at the right place. But anyway, who else would want to have no competition, no obstacles when playing? I like my games hard 'n stuff :p

Same way you like penis ;/

DaSniffuh

Wanderer

Bobby McPrescott said:
lol

He was an RPer :\

Im confused by your post. Are you stating that RPers cannot have 7x chars with perfect hallys? Not a flame just trying to clear up what you meant?

Pope-hybrid

Sorceror

Xaelian said:
"It's just like in real life" Okay, then why are there murders running around in our towns? They should be jailed or not allowed in town, (hiding out)...just like in real life. So what's so diggicult to understand? Fuckin' moron.

This is exactly what I am saying, reds have too much liberty, and no conciseness. They should be automadically guards whacked when attacking a blue in town, because, in the eyes of many, they shouldn’t even be running around in town.

And Balron, you're a fucking idiot as well, where did I drew any confusion? I explain exactly what happened, and I knew why they didn't get guard whacked, because there was no NPC around. I'm suggesting something to be done. God, no wonder things are fucked up in t he world, people like you are alive. =/

Hi.. Please calm down..

Now like many have said, you most likely got killed in an area where no npc characters called guards for you. That's tragic, but I am of the belief that here, you need to do the killing for yourself!

The fact that you are expecting and wanting the guards to kill for you tells a lot about you.