UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

I was Mogar/DisAse from OGD.. Order of the Gold Dragon.. K, Arash, Exact, LosLobos, Sir Lagsalot, Sabbathius, etc. We were the GOOD guys who were just east of the brit swamps.. We had 2 keeps, and 3 towers all there.. (1 keep was the first one in the sand just above there) Next to us were alot of the SIN clan back in the days.. Plus folks like Brutus, and Lars...
Folks I remember in town were like Rockafella who always dressed in Black plate, ethical paul a pk who ran in the woods naked with a bow.
Course I remember all the doc/god folks and those wars..

NOW my bad guys name was CrazyMo back in the days, did alot of killing by xroads.. and then my last badguy guild, was EVIL, named was Dominion. we had the neon green tops with the black kilts.. Kamots, Sister Sassie, Dark Slayer, etc We were the guys who ran in and let loose alot of dragons and chit at lord british's outside wedding, and in the great lakes news he had put a bounty on all our heads.. lol

fatcow

Wanderer
hahaha no way...Pill Puller

didn't read the whole thread, but I was around with you (Pill), ronald, poison, deadly, demigod (and all his other names), luigi andddddddd a bunch of other people i can't remember

<-dakiller

rabid killa

Wanderer
I played recognize almost all these names from pvps guild wars and faction battles./ played under Rabbid Killa I know you guys remember me....! Just started on hybrid yesterday newbiefied again!

p0x

Wanderer
I played Great Lakes since T2A. I stopped before AOS came but went back and hates on AOS so I quit again.
I didn't PvP but I started to before I quit. Hung out with Papa Smurf and Strider from LuT.
Name was DarkHawk. But nobody would know me because I was a noob idiot.
I'm still a noob but not an idiot.

I remember when people went to the bonewall instead of dueling npcs for melee gains. back in the day shit right there.

edit; I almost typed boob by accident.

Toothbrush

Wanderer
Just came back to my Hybrid account yesterday. I started here 4 years ago with un4 and Sin. I was originally a minoc trash member, while the players that got me involved were real friends of mine I went to school with/hungout with. IE: Odswald, Godsmith, Serpanthor, Brodie Sinn, Judiec, Die Hard, many many others. I recognize about 90% of the names posted here. I played under PloTTed MuRder, TooTHbruSH, Drownedgod, along with a few others. I have kept in touch with Brodie quite a bit as we played WoW together, as well as Mr Joo Joo Bean.

Names on Hybrid:

seduce me softly
Darbycrash
Corey Feldman

AbeTheMonk

Wanderer
Never have posted here before. I used to play under Abe the Monk and Scooby Doo. I bought the account a long time ago, and was the one who had all of the blessed vanqs. I hope that everyone i used to play GL with is doing well.
Best,
Abe

Wow this thread brings back SOOOOOO many memories!

My main toon was Hatred. I also played Chill & Twiggy Ramirez. I always hung with Dimi Steele & J Steele. I remember almost every person mentioned in this thread. Many epic battles with a lot of people. I think I played from like 1999-2004ish...

I had a house just to the left of Yew Moongate which towards the end served as a pvp barracks it seemed like as house pvp got popular sadly...

So I am a little confused reading all these pages... Do people still play the original OSI Ultima? I remember I tried logging in after they introduced like ninjas & such. I activated my account, stepped out of my house by yew gate and died in 1 shot to someone I never even saw. I was told it was due to a smoke bomb & throwing star or something?? I then put my ghost in the house, logged out & cancelled my account.

If people still play the OSI Ultima please tell me how it is & if it's not a steaming pile of garbage. Some buddies and I miss it VERY much & want to play again lol. I play Call of Duty Black Ops these days and barley even play that really... Awesome to see so many people posting from GL!

jessen13

Sorceror
I had a lot of good years playing on Hybrid...on and off since 2003, but I've been so busy with the Army that I rarely get a chance to play. It seems as though most of the guys I played with have left and PVP is got kinda boring. Christ, I would love to play UO circa 1999.

kfan84

Wanderer
I played GL forever lol on and off i was from 97 till like 05
Chars Name were Diablo, KEVIN is all i can remeber lol ( i used to always chill with Xielax, Roden, Illusion, Raditz, Son of Sam) we were in guild C_C crimson circle over by cove GY

AbeTheMonk

Wanderer
Reading through all of these posts brings back good memories.
BC was horrible - Ramuah was the worst of them
Elric - good to see that you're doing well - M-N & D-I were both good guilds
Prophecy - you're delusional - CPT was bad, sorry bro =(
BTH - bad - all runic based, but then again, who am i to talk.
Kaly - how is Hemlock????
OGD - really? that RP guild by the swamp? - they were fun to kill (and easy)
Does anyone speak to Sanguinarious?????

Best,

Abe the Monk/ Scooby Doo

trocchio

Wanderer
This is awesome.. I was Kith Kanan during that era. I remember getting ganked by VC and crew all the time, and watching Ethical Paul out east of Brit poppin' caps in reds with his bow. Anyone remember Lady Hawke, Zappa? Shit... <3 this thread!

ConvergysCSR

Wanderer
Played GL 1999-2003 ish gave account away a month after aos came out
Characters
Deathtrap - tamer
bloodpool - Thunter and some other crap
Seifer - dexxer
had a mule cant remember what his name was
had a mage cant remember what his name was either
Ran around with felicity and brandon during server wars letting our stupid wyrms/dragons loose
was in CoM running around delucia constantly...

I had a small marble on that island that led to T2a man i miss that house...

TheGooch

Sorceror
Played GL 1999-2003 ish gave account away a month after aos came out
Characters
Deathtrap - tamer
bloodpool - Thunter and some other crap
Seifer - dexxer
had a mule cant remember what his name was
had a mage cant remember what his name was either
Ran around with felicity and brandon during server wars letting our stupid wyrms/dragons loose
was in CoM running around delucia constantly...

I had a small marble on that island that led to T2a man i miss that house...

convergys. damn i remember that company. get out now man for your sanity's sake!!

vidmaster

Sorceror
whats up everyone? K from DOC directed me here. I was on ATL orig during dread days but came to GL after the rep patch. Was vidmaster in M-N for a short stint with my red and then Lestat in DOC. Nice to see a lot of old names I recognize

el pepino

Sorceror
anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

i played great lakes from about 97 to like right when AOS was implemented just wondered of there was very many GLers from way back that play UOG...report with char names

Pill Puller / oliVeR / I'm a Princess

Played on Great Lakes during this time. My main Character was:

Paul [TDR]

P.S. Loved fighting B.C. (Black Company) back in this time period it was some epic shit.

Play on Demise now. Lead the guild: Barcode [][]]] the main PvP guild on Demise.
Main Characters:

Cucumber Jim
Ronald McDonald
Lucky

I highly suggest everyone checking out Demise.