UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When did you start Ultima Online?

When did you start Ultima Online

• I started when Charter Edition was released!

Votes: 285 30.6%
  • T2A was my first!

Votes: 263 28.3%
  • I came in for the Renaissance.

Votes: 204 21.9%
  • I signed up with Age of Shadows.

Votes: 37 4.0%
  • I never even played an EA server.

Votes: 141 15.2%

• Total voters

promoe

Wanderer
Re: When did you start Ultima Online?

I started play on the beta.. remember I loved to fish.. And I still think t2a is new shit...

nuggers

Wanderer

Baja '97. I spent all my time at the cove orc fort, until I had my first ever encounter with a PeeKay. Quit sometime before AoS came out.

seanholmz

Wanderer

beta until early 99. i didn't even know wtf half the shit on this server was. bods, bonded pets, etcs...still learning about them.. Anyone remember the dread lord days...that was the shit...

mrpink

Sorceror

I started on Sonoma in '97 about 3 months later than my friends..... they were in the field of 'looting houses' and I liked to chop wood & craft bows.... lol.... they made alot more than me and had alot more fun in them days... good times

mrpink

Sorceror

seanholmz;1567698 said:
beta until early 99. i didn't even know wtf half the shit on this server was. bods, bonded pets, etcs...still learning about them.. Anyone remember the dread lord days...that was the shit...

I was on the PK board for a month on Sonoma! woohoo!

Miner_Bob

Wanderer

i played until 2000, i plated a miner/swordsman on chesa that teamed with a gm mage. he would cast EV in deceit and since i had no intel i would attack it and lure it into the bone knight room to attack people. I got the loot, he got the regs. so long ago lol

kingj0n

Wanderer

I started when the game came out. Played somewhat throughout the years and then finally quit.. I came back a few months after AoS and I tried getting artifacts to compete with the others, it was just too much PvEing to get all those stupid scrolls to advance your character to be able to compete with the rest... I quit after I couldn't really beat anyone with the wizzard hat and staff, gloves, whatever.. .4 sec lighting, wtf?! lol
I had a 60 month account before I left.

Now, I got tired of all the MMOs out there so I decided to try Adam Ants server, since I played on the same server as he did, (i tried hunting him forever) but there were no players and came here. 3 days. :) Hope it's fun like last time.

Grimm_D

Sorceror

I started October 97' Still got original box with cloth map and pin, still have active EA account, dont know why just do, i guess to keep my house *shrug* dont ask me i cant tell you why lol

astayre

Wanderer

I first started on or around the first week when I was scared to run to the britain moongate and would never follow the road for fear of murderers equipped with bows. Also those mages in full plate were badass. I can still remember learning about how to enter into T2A through the sewers when it first came out.

wkstrm

Lord

seanholmz;1567698 said:

I think I started at Chessy. can't remember, so long time ago. lol.

anyway, I played a thief back then, used to steal from people in Vesper and then run out of town having them following me. lured them into ambushes set up by my PK friends. Lady Diabolic was one of those PK's. can't remember the other names. :eek:

then I grew tired of that and started to dungeoncrawl with my thief instead, stealing loots from people who actually fighted the monsters instead of avoiding them. and every once in a while a PK called Lobster used to roll me over and loot me. but I had much fun. :)

Kisha

Wanderer

Started on Chessie about a month after the game was released. Played every day for about 5 years, then quit. Started on this shard a couple weeks ago. If anyone played on Chessie back then, my main chars were K's Slave, a smith, and Kabuki, a companion.

Shook_One

Wanderer

lol i started in 00' but didint go to fel on real shard for like 2 yrs lol

then i started playin test and said these peeps aint that good

but w/e

:bukkake:

yugen

Wanderer

btw, i started with charter edition but never played an EA server ;)

Because it was originally owo, and they were bought out by EA.

M-Demon

Wanderer

I made my first character on Atlantic the first day UO hit the shelves. I think this was late September of '97. Walked west of Brit and saw like 12 bodies ... next thing I know a guy named BabaMonkey was hurling fireballs at my like 26str guy. Dead!

I remember some guy gave me a dark green floppy ... I was really excited.

Lady Bug

Wanderer

i played since day one on chessy till eq came out. that was the worst mistake of my life eq as everyone knows sucked but by the time i figured it out idoc had ruined my uo account. =/